Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Educ2

Example of Connectionism Theory:

Mary Ann wanted to bake a cake a chocolate cake so she practicing making it, in practicing making a cake there are lots of damage cake he made but she never give up until such time because of her patience at last he made a perfect and yummy Chocolate cake.


Example of John Watson Theory:

James had a farmer father and a house keeper mother, though they don't have enough money to send him to school he never stop dreaming, because he believed poverty is not the hindrance to success, he become a working student, he strive hard for his studies and now he become as one of the successful manager of the bank.

Example of Operant Conditioning:

We have an exam tomorrow and I want to get higher grades, so in order to get higher grades I must study hard and do my best to full fill that, because I know there's something good waiting for me in the future.

_Gladys Joyce V. Gigante_

No comments:

Post a Comment