Monday, July 12, 2010

For teacher Marian

1. Insights of the subject?


ans: Through this subject we will know how to deal students and especially classroom management. with this, it help to enhance our capabilities to handle a situation to the different attitudes from different students. Our stepping stone to become a competitive teacher someday. and know different strategies in teaching.

2.How do you feel the logging approach?


Ans: The blogging approach always make me stress... but i know meanwhile it will be easier for me
blogging something. and it so much fun to post anything. and I'm thankful for this because I"m become updated to the new webs or whatever in the Internet. and maybe I can apply this to my students especially if ever I will assign to teach in the city.


Gladys Joyce V. Gigante
BEED-2

No comments:

Post a Comment