Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Teacher Marian

1. What is your Insight of the subject?

Ans: Baring in this subject at first it was so difficult for me because i don't have yet a idea. Later on i found out that it was so interesting. I can't imagine that this subject was facilitating a learning for me, it was hardest part to me. But i know it was more on applying the theories or shall we say application in the filed of teaching. Baring a child it was not a easiest for me because we are encountering different attitude and most specially i pass this subject with all knowledge to be equipped.

2. How do you feel about the blogging approach?

Ans: At first it was hard because i don't have knowledge about it. Later on i learned already with the help of a friend and it was effective for me, because starting that day i eager to learned about it. I amazed this kind of approach it was knew for me. I was sad when i made my first yahoo.mail. I tried to reach and follows the instruction very will so that i catch up and enter this web and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment