Thursday, September 2, 2010



Gladys Joyce V. Gigante
BEED II

Educ-2
Meaningful Reception Learning Theory




Purposive Theory:


One time when were having a quiz, when I get my pouch to see for my pen I noticed that it wasn't there, I forgot that I left my pen at home, so in order that I can join the test I immediately borrowed a pen from my classmate and start answering my paper .


Social Learning Theory:

I love to watch teleseryes or dramas in t.v especially if the characters, actors/actresses are my "IDOLS" and I fun of imitating them and catches some of their dialogues and use it as an expressions.


Gestalt Learning Theory:

When I saw a cross anywhere or everywhere I give respect to it and give a sign of the cross because as one of a catholic it always reminds me about Jesus died on the cross to save us from sins.


Constructivist Theory:

At first I dont know how to use and access blog so in order to know how to access, I surf and explore in the internet , follow some instructions and use my creativity and at the end I discovered and make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment