Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TOLMAN'S THEORY (MAYHADIEL)
EXAMPLE: I am loaded with many work everyday: At 4 o'clock in the morning, I am here in the school- cleaning, mapping in our assigned area. Because of that, I felt so hungry; at 7 o'clock, I rushed and find my way home to eat my breakfast. I FIND my way home to drink water to squinch my thirst too! Then I REST for a while after that, I will wash clothes...wash...wash... I must do my work quick and fluent-so that, I will have my time to study and review my lesson. It's life! YOU kNOW what, being a working student is so much tedious; but, there's a lot of learning and fun! I love it!

COMMENTS: I love to watch the movie! The rats were so cute! That's the only time that I learned to love rats. I HATE rats before because, papa would always tell that me that rice grains in our ricefield were eaten by many,many big rats! During the harvest time, the sacks were grains put-had holes because, it was eaten by the rats too! So, the grains flowed and papa needs to but new sacks! It's a waste of money!
In the movie, the rats were so cute and they look so nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment